6025 S. Quebec St., Suite 135 :: Centennial, CO 80111 :: Phone 303.623.3037 :: Fax (303) 595-0027
We offer 4 core competencies for MBEs:
- Certification that is accepted and frequently required by many of the largest publicly, privately and foreign-owned companies.
- Database exposure to a minimum of 3500 NMSDC corporate members who access and source our database for MBEs who meet their corporate procurement needs, or who contact Council Staff for referrals to meet their sourcing needs. Conversely, MBEs have access to our 200 corporate member database.
- Professional development through advanced management education programs; workshops and seminars; Accelerated Solutions Environment workshops that facilitate MBEs through strategic planning sessions; and other expert consulting training programs offered during the year.
- Matchmaking, networking events strategically poised to match similar industry corporate and MBE entities for potential business, relationship building, and partnerships and teaming among corporate with MBEs, and MBEs with MBEs.
The Rocky Mountain MSDC conducts and presents various Business Networking events that are both general and more specific to match MBEs’ to procurement opportunities for a variety of products and services, with corporations as well as other MBEs.
The annual Business Opportunity Fair in August brings together over 800 corporate representatives and suppliers for Networking and potential contract opportunities.
Targeted business networking, specifically to meet a particular corporate procurement need, ranging from the food industry to construction, specialized utility procurement and purchasing, to working with corporate members on various upcoming major projects requiring technical and professional services, have produced successful results.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about joining the Rocky Mountain MSDC.
- Access to a larger pool of qualified suppliers.
- Meets strategic objective of having your supplier base reflect your customer base.
- Provides greater savings and higher quality goods and services due to increased competition.
- Direct correlation between minority business development and corporate economic
development efforts in the community where you do business.
- Opportunity to open the door to new markets.
- Offers assistance in developing or improving your company’s diversity programs.
- Exhibits strong corporate social responsibility.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Rocky Mountain MSDC?
If so, please refer to the top of this page to download forms.
In addition to the 4 core competencies, what important benefits do MBEs receive from the Rocky Mountain MSDC's certification?
If you’re a minority business enterprise, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your business prospects. By becoming a corporate member, you’ll have access to the most diverse minority businesses, both in products and services provided. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Whether you’re a minority business enterprise (MBE) or a corporation, there are many reasons for joining our organization.
- Expanded business opportunities. Our minority businesses have secured billions of dollars in contracts from our member corporations. In fact, more than two-thirds of MBEs confirm an increase in revenues as a result of partnerships with corporate members.
- Local, regional and national referrals of minority businesses to member corporations.
- Exposure to leading national companies and the Rocky Mountain MSDC corporate members throughout Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and New Mexico.
- Participation in education programs and workshops.
- Opportunities to network with corporate members at various RMMSDC events and activities.
- Scholarship awards for CEOs of minority businesses to prestigious business schools in the country.
- Access to working capital loans.
- Opportunity to showcase or exhibit your products and services at RMMSDC’s annual Minority Business Opportunity Day.
Click here to learn about the Rocky Mountain MSDC's Minority Business Database.
There are two ways to begin the certification process:
1. Download the application file or view the application online and print it from your browser. If
2. Register online using our online form to submit your information and payment.
A corporation seeking to support supplier diversity that desires to do business with certified minority businesses.
Application for New
A minority-owned business seeking business opportunities as a certified minority business enterprise.
Application for MBE
A certified minority business enterprise that wants to do business as a certified MBE in another regional area.